That's why we now promise to :
• Open at least 120 days a year including Saturdays and Sundays during peak seasons or events.
• Display and share our opening times in two languages.
• Give you a reception area and information area that are easy to access.
• Give you a travel advisor and streamline your visit.
• Give you free information about what's on in the area.
• Provide a permanent reception service run by staff that speak at least one foreign language.
• Provide tourist guides and maps on paper.
• Give you access to our bilingual website designed for visitors with embedded resources.
• Provide you with free Wi-Fi access.
• Provide you with furniture to sit on.
• Provide tourist information on paper translated into at least one foreign language for:
o any listed tourist accommodation featuring at least the name of the establishment, address, email address, website, phone number and rating;
o monuments and cultural, natural or leisure sites featuring prices, opening seasons and times, website, phone number and address;
o events and activities;
o emergency phone numbers.
• Answer your letters and emails all year.
• Update our tourist information every year.
• Display emergency phone numbers outside.
• Present all the relevant services in our area of expertise for all clients.
• Enable you to view availability at listed accommodation in summer.
• Handle your complaints and assess your level of satisfaction.
• Ensure local tourist information is accurate and up to date.
And of course, since you chose La Roque, we owe you serenity:
- foot dispenser of hydroalcoholic solution
- a direction of movement
- regular cleaning
- the reminder of "serene holidays"
- sensitized staff...
Further information, click here !
July 1st-August 31st daily 9am-12pm and 3pm-7pm
September 1st-June 30th Tuesday 9am-12pm, Wednesday-Sunday 9am-12pm and 2.30pm-6pm.
Closed New Year's Day and Christmas Day.
13 cours Foch - Disabled parking opposite our Tourist Information
+33 (0)4 42 50 70 74